- Acupuncturist licensed by the CTCMPAO (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners of Ontario).
- Doctor of Chiropractic with knowledge in various soft tissue release techniques licensed by the CCO.
- Biomedical and TCM Acupuncture Provider certified by the Acupuncture Council of Ontario.
- Acupuncture Certificate of Attainment via the national board of chiropractic examiners, U.S.A.
- Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (F.I.A.M.A), U.S.A.
- Registered Trigenics® Practitioner with Advanced Standing (A myoneural form of soft tissue therapy)
- Emergency first aid and adult/child CPR certified
- Certified Personal Trainer Specialist (Can-Fit-Pro)
- Daniel Javitz has played a key role in the natural health of clients and patients since being involved in the fitness training industry for over 20 years (via training himself and others). From that world he progressed into training to become both a Doctor of Chiropractic and Acupuncture provider. He finished with both these designations and then further pushed his acupuncture certificate to include a Fellowship recognition through F.I.A.M.A which is a well known United States acupuncture body. Further to this, Daniel Javitz pushed for Acupuncture recognition with his American Chiropractic licensing board and further attained an acupuncture certificate of completion from the national board of chiropractic examiners of the United States of America.
- Completed a four year degree at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractor College.
- Completed a term at Queen’s University. A major/minor Bachelor of Science Honors degree was obtained. The major was a Bachelor of Science Honors in Biology and the minor was a Bachelor of Arts in Health Studies. Upon completion of his term at Queen’s University, Daniel was placed on the Dean’s Honor List.
On a further note, Daniel is fluent in English and fairly fluent in Russian.
Best Success Story with Acupuncture: Patient who worked as a truck driver weekdays, and gardener on weekends, had pushed his body too far. One day upon lifting, his muscles gave out, and all the weight from the lift had led to a compression of his spinal disc causing a lower back disc bulge that was shy of being a full blown spinal disc herniation. It was enough shock to irritate the nerves and cause a Sciatica shooting pain down the leg that immobilized him to his couch.
With key focused acupuncture care catered to sciatica-like injuries, Daniel took this patient from bed ridden to normal life routines within approximately 2 weeks of treatment. This patient showed a full recovery with the ability to complete several stabilizing exercises by the 3 week mark and has been symptom free since.
Additional Information if Interested or Curious: During his time at Queen’s University, Chiropractor College, Acupuncture licensing bodies, and in the fitness industry, he has been determined in all his work effort to keep future goals (both his and his clients) in focus.
Through Queen’s University, he has taken several health related courses (physical fitness/basic health courses, nutrition courses, pharmacology, two levels of anatomy, physiology, a course on health issues in contemporary society, and many more).
At Chiropractor College, he has been educated further in the health field on a more clinical level via various courses (dissection based anatomy, radiology/x-rays, pathology, microbiology, immunology, orthopedic examination, functional recovery and active therapeutics, biomechanics, and many more).