The Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences Canada (RCCSSC) is dedicated to the advancement of chiropractic to the highest standard of evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries and the promotion of sport sciences. Our Chiropractic Sports Specialists undergo additional training and clinical application from the RCCSSC through a two-year post-graduate and Fellowship Examination. Chiropractic Sports Specialists have additional training emphasis on treatment of physical injuries combined with intensive chiropractic training.
Chiropractic Sports Specialists provide soft tissue treatments to all areas of the body. Through diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries and neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction, our skilled Chiropractic Sports Specialists provide a variety of rehabilitative measures to restore the body’s neuromusculoskeletal system.
Chiropractic Sports Specialists deal with a variety of athletic injuries and provide specialized adjusting techniques for the spine and peripheral joints. Chiropractic Sport Techniques are provided in multiple form or types of treatment and rehabilitation is used to treat common problem areas and sports injuries.
Chiropractor Sport Techniques and soft tissue treatments include:
- Manual Medicine (Manipulation and Mobilizations)
- Active/ Myofascial Release Therapy
- Acupuncture (Medical and Traditional)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy
- Modalities (Electrical, ultrasound, vibration and laser therapies)
- Exercise and Nutrition Prescription
- X-rays when required
- Many athletes see Chiropractic Sports Specialists to prevent injury and improve neuromuscular function.
For more information or to book an appointment with a Chiropractic Sports Specialist, contact Humber Family Chiropractic, Rehabilitation & Wellness Centre today at 416-744-7900